Share this Post
Spectrum Maintenance and Services would like to keep our customers informed on how we are handling the COVID-19 outbreak. We are taking the outbreak and the spread of the COVID-19 virus very seriously, and we are taking appropriate steps to continue providing service to our customers while keeping our customers and our employees safe and healthy!
Here is what we are doing:
- We are keeping apprised of the latest recommendations from the CDC and COVID-19 Advisory Board.
- We are implementing best practices and recommendations from those authorities.
- We are specifically asking our employees to have no physical contact with others – that means we are asking that they do not offer or accept hand shakes, fist bumps, etc. We are asking that they remain as courteous as always, but that social distancing is required of them.
- We are asking that they continually wash hands, apply sanitizer often, wear gloves when possible, and use a mask as much as possible (availability of masks has been problematic so far but will continually be a priority as they are available).
- We are asking for transactions to be conducted online as much as possible. We have software that allows for set up, communication, billing and payment to be done exclusively through email. That will allow the proper distance between customers and our service techs.
- We are asking all vendors to drop our orders/supplies at our dock and do transactions electronically so that we can keep our office clear and clean.
- We are promising you…our customers and vendors…that we value your safety and health and believe we have a responsibility to do our part to reduce the number of people affected by this terrible virus. We will continue to take every step possible and asked of us to provide for greater safety!
- We are doing staff rotations at our office so we can continue to provide service at our physical location while minimizing the amount of people in contact with one another at one time.
- Last, but not least, we are praying for His guidance and healing for the many affected and the many that will be affected by COVID-19. He is the Ultimate Healer, and we believe he will guide us all through this!
Please know that we are taking the above steps to make sure there is no lag or shortage of response to your HVAC/Maintenance needs. We strive to meet the needs of our customers without disruption at all times and this will be the case through this trying time. As always, we greatly appreciate your business!!!
Share this Post