ForeFront™ Platinum TAM8 Air Handler
Using innovative variable-speed technology, this air handler provides your home with reliable and efficient comfort year round. Together with AccuLink™ communicating technology, this HVAC air handler helps deliver cleaner air and less moisture.
- Manage your home with this American Standard air handler that automatically communicates and coordinates with your other system components via the AccuLink™ Communicating System, while also allowing remote monitoring and programming by phone.*
- Benefit from the design of the unique cabinet for this HVAC air handler that allows less moisture and fewer dust particles to be drawn in from garages, attics and crawl spaces, which helps prevent energy loss and virtually eliminates condensation.
- Simplify the management of your home with the connection to the Comfort Control, which enables faster, easier installation that is less invasive to your home.
- Experience our variable-speed air handlers that run quietly and help keep temperatures even from room to room.
- Feel cooler and more comfortable with unwanted humidity from the air being removed by the system.
- Discover the Vortica™ Advanced Airflow System that improves airflow while reducing energy use and operating sound (Available in select models).
- Benefit from the fully enclosed insulation that increases efficiency while eliminating loose fiberglass insulation in your airstream.
- Utilizes the all-aluminum coil that enhances this variable-speed air handler’s life and reduces the chance of refrigerant leaking into the atmosphere.
*An American Standard Platinum ZV or Gold ZM Comfort Control with a communicating outdoor unit is required for the Platinum TAM8 models with AccuLink communicating capability. A Telephone Access Module (TAM) is also required for remote system monitoring.