Nexia™ Home Intelligence
The Nexia™ Home Intelligence system allows you to monitor and control the temperature in your home via most web-enabled cell phones, computers and tablets. For added convenience and total home automation, Nexia allows you to remotely turn your lights, appliances and wireless keypad locks on and off.
When paired with an AccuLink™ Platinum ZV or AccuLink™ Remote Control, along with American Standard furnaces, heat pumps and air conditioners boasting the AccuLink™ Communicating capability, Nexia makes it easier to manage your energy usage and lower your home’s carbon footprint.
- Nexia™ Home Intelligence combines wireless technology and simple web access to make everything in your home speak one simple language
- Adjust home temperature and manage energy use remotely using most web-enabled cell phones or computers*
- Allow entry to your home through the Schlage® Home Keypad even when you’re not there
- Assign up to 19 private four-digit codes for family members
- Receive instant texts and email alerts when codes are used
- Set recurring codes for housekeepers or frequent guests
- Add, delete or change user codes remotely
- Confirm the status of your wireless lock from anywhere
- Program lights to turn on/off at different times of the day
- Schedule your lights to turn on when lock code is entered
Here’s what you need to get started:
- Active broadband connection with one free router port
- Computer with internet access, using a supported browser
- Valid email address
- Compatible cell phone with internet data plan and SMS capabilities
*The Nexia™ Home system requires a monthly subscription fee to enable remote access.
**Subscription service is $9.99 per month.